WHAT THE HECK IS A FUN RUN?
You have been hearing about Fun Runs. Sometimes we wear capes, other times we are more (?) serious. Sometimes there are pancakes involved. Sometimes a special sale just for participants. We sometimes might meander to Bar Louie’s afterwards…or just sit on the cold cement and talk after a hot run…So here are the details of our Fun Runs:
- They are Free!
- Everyone is welcome.
- Come alone* (see below), bring a friend and/or bring your whole family.
- They are not timed.
- Run, walk or just hang out.
- We all leave at the same time.
- A lot of people show up so you won't be alone*.
- A route that is measured for 4 – 13 miles (and you can combine any two routes for a longer run or walk) You pick your route, or you can do your own thing. A lot of people move for 2 miles and are good.
- When you return, we hang out, eat pretzels (and cheese balls – if the kid doesn’t eat them all first!) and enjoy a beverage together.
So there you have it. The Fun Runs are so people can get together.
FUN RUN TIMES: WEDNESDAYS: 6PM & SATURDAYS: 7AM